I agree. He heard about it much earlier and did nothing.
blood on the hands of a lot of these local and state government officials
Yep. Vote Sean Parnell!
He’s a liberal
Pretty sure Rothfus would have acted differently.
Wish I could read it
It starts at the top! tRump messed it up from the beginning.
He needs to go!!!!!!!!
If it were up to Sean Parnell, there would be no oversight and even less regulation. This is why it never should have been privatized in the first place. At least Lamb busted his ass getting PPE to health centers in his district. Parnell spent the time whining about governmemt overreach.
Lamb only came in to take credit for handling a situation that was ALREADY under control !!!
Vote Sean Parnell for freedom , American values , and to end the Dem-Commie stranglehold on our rights!!!
Ps. That jag only did a few tv interviews outside and never looked back.... he doesnt care about us , or them !!! Only votes.
They'll just blame Trump.
Administrators at fault,how’s come some nursing homes in the tri county area had no cases or deaths.
A snake rots from the head down. Has nothin to do with Connor as much as it does with Trumps "hoax talk",.contradicting medical professionals, & responding late with mass testing. The PA department of health lagged the fuck behind with nursing homes, including ours here in beaver county.
This is like kids finger pointing when your suppose to look at the leader of the country......
And when asked to continue safe social practices, Beaver is appalled, angry and armed?
He was waiting on his orders from Nancy. If Nancy doesn’t speak, he doesn’t know how to act.
So, so VERY MUCH wrong with this article.
1. The Post Gazette is a conservative rag owned by Block Communications, Inc. John Block is so unhinged that he dragged his own daughter into the Post-Gazette offices w/ him while intoxicated so he could scream at and threaten employees. www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/14/pittsburgh-post-gazette-staffers-say-intoxicated-publish...
2. Mary Ann Meloy is a life long republican operative who did a terrible job at writing a very slanted, editorial hit piece.
3. She writes that Lamb should've been looking to Gov. Wolf not Trump, when Trump openly stated that governors would have to fight for PPE on the open market, paying outrageous prices while outbidding each other for PPE & essential supplies when Trump decimated the NATIONAL stockpile.
4. Get over the fact that Dr. Levine moved her mother to a hotel. Trump hasn't divested from ANY of his private businesses, gets tested EVERYDAY, and still tells people to drink bleach. 100,000 people are dead. He GOLFED this weekend, more than any other president EVER. NOT A SINGLE DAY OF MOURNING FOR THOSE LOST. Wasting money on shows of empire with his stupid flyovers instead of getting PPE.
5. Here's some bullshit: "Cue Mr. Lamb, who rode in earlier this month, not like a knight on his white horse, but more like a kid running after the school bus he missed. By the time 78 of his constituents had died, he must have figured he should do something. Demonstrating the Democratic party's propensity for investigations,...."
WHAT HAVE THE FUCKING REPUBLICANS INVESTIGATED? WHAT DID THE COUNTY INVESTIGATE? Yeah, democrats investigate things when they're broken. They actually answer phones too. Couldn't get Rothfus or Toomey to answer a phone!
6. Gotta love this part! "Only 2.5%, of the nation's nursing homes qualify to join this list of the country's worst long-term care facilities, and despite their bad track records, they are not subject to any additional oversight or inspections as they wait in line for federal funding to address their needs."
A. No sources cited. B. THIS IS A PRIVATE FACILITY AND REPUBLICANS LOOOOOOVE TO PRIVATIZE THINGS AND CUT FEDERAL OVERSIGHT, NONE MORE SO THAN THIS ADMINISTRATION. So, how can you whine about this and then bitch about an investigation YOU DIDN'T DO?!
7. "Mr. Lamb represents one of the oldest congressional districts in the nation."
NO. Mr. Lamb represents a district w/ one of the most elderly populations. THE DISTRICT IS NEW. The state supreme court just redistricted it because republicans gerrymandered it all to hell, and it no longer works in their favor.
As to the rest of the paragraph, it's ALL bad faith. A state rep has ZERO control over the National Guard. Trump has REFUSED to allow National Guard Troops to be deployed for 90 days in order to deny them benefits.
8. The best thing about this article is that is points out all the good that Rep Lamb has done while making republicans look like smug assholes FOR DOING NOTHING.
9. Finally, let us not forget that while all this has been taking place, Beaver County leadership pushed to open the county TOO EARLY, threw up their hands, and now has an outbreak at the Beaver County Courthouse.
Typical Conor Scam
I see those latching on to the Trump Twitter tirade regarding “Lamm.”
Both Lamb and Rothfus are empty suits.
Connor Lamb is a good guy with PEOPLE in mind.
Poor Todd I’m told you are commenting on my posts but unfortunately I blocked you weeks ago
Lamb has failed in this regard. It's a pathetic excuse of defending him when people try to bring Trump into the conversation. This has nothing to do with Trump, but rather, Lamb's failing of his constituents.
Vote Sean Parnell for 2A Rights and to end the Dem-Commie stranglehold on American values 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
I follow Pennsylvania politics very closely and Connor Lamb votes with the Pelosi and Schiff on every vote. So take it from there. If you are a fan of these two corrupt politicians who cost this country multi millions of dollars on their hoax, then Lamb is your guy!!!!
I like Connor lamb he is an amazing man
You would think if you're President and you're using social media to call someone out (falsely) you'd at least get their name right.
We get it, John Paul. You're voting Trump. Good for you.
Vote blue! No matter what office.
Ahhh...donnie! Lamm is spelled Lamb! (Spelling 101)
Can’t you just once mr president shut up! I am so tired of your temper tantrums. Sometimes in life you just need to let things go and move beyond the crap
Great President doing a great job MAGA
Lamb is an idiot and so are libs and dems
Maybe you folks should focus on important things instead of your anger and hatred toward President Trump. Because if you don't stop with the ignorance, this kind of chit in the screenshot is going to destroy you . . . and me.
WHO ARE THE REAL SNOWFLAKES
So are you Ryan
I see Melania's anti-cyberbullying campaign is working out well.
I hope they threw.it.back after the picture taking.
Bigger ones than that in there.
So some years ago I'd say over twenty now my parents had a friend that drive his car off the bridge in Rochester.... They sent divers in one diver came out visibly shaken and said I'lll never go back in there when asked why he said he came face to face with a cat fish easily six foot in length.....
trump is my president traitors run mouth about him we will remember names
I get the sarcasm, Todd. But not everyone will. So I will break it down for them: The Trumpers want to make it as difficult as possible for lower-income and infirm elderly folks to vote because THEY ARE LIKELY TO VOTE AGAINST HIM. So all you flag-waving mouth-breathers talking about "freedom" need to STFU until you can guarantee EVERYONE'S participation in the democratic process.
I agree that there should be some type of compensation but please don’t compare these past several months to WWII. Pearl Harbor, Iwo Jima, the Bataan Death March, the battles of Europe, the storming of Normandy, and so much more.
I'm looking for his video wishing all of Christians and Catholics a Happy Easter, but I can't seem to find it.🤔
Yes what about the churches where citizens and worshipers are being killed and the churches burned? Where is your concern for fellow Americans?
Ok well I was going to say this is kind of a waste to post in a beaver county page as I doubt your going to find too many practicing muslims; I don’t really need to say anything more as the ignorance of the county is becoming more apparent as the comments grow.
BeaverCountian.com is dedicated to the freedom of the press, transparency in government, and the tenets of journalism: accuracy, intellectual fairness and ability to inform, not a devotion to a certain group or outcome.