Approval Of Minutes [01:00]
Old Business [01:30]
– The Township chose a vendor for the Township Hall Remodel Project totaling $129,900.00. Discussion detailed what the money will be spent on.
– The bids for conducting work on Rocky Bend Nature Preserve were opened. Only one bid was received at $516,052.00. The contract is going to be reviewed by the engineer and the solicitor before it is accepted.
– Security cameras to be bought and installed next to trash receptacle, not to exceed $2,500.00.
– Motion was made to remove the treasurer’s name from a bond.
Solicitor Report [11:00]
– Update for township supervisors about the reassessment situation.
– COG GIS ordinance advertisement was approved.
Engineer Report [14:45]
– Update on guardrail replacement. An extra $8,300.00 is needed to properly comply with existing rules and regulations that apply to the road.
Pipeline Presentation [17:00]
– Multiple holes need bored out to be tested as part of a geo-technical report. Two of these areas are hard to access and will need a separate access road to bore. Construction of the road could necessitate knocking down twenty to forty trees. Council gave approval for the limited permit required for grading and excavating.
Treasurer Report [27:45]
– Update on Rocky Bend Nature Reserve