– Commissioner Dan Camp raises concerns that the Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club wants to start charging law enforcement personnel
– Commissioner Tony Amadio seeks a meeting to discuss a request for funding increases from veterans affairs satellite offices
– Commissioner Sandie Egley expresses outrage about the City of Aliquippa and South Heights Borough for failing to report building permits to the county (since 2012 and 2006 respectively) so that property taxes can be adjusted if appropriate
– Commissioners discuss seeking legislative changes to the hotel occupancy tax to eliminate certain exceptions
– Commissioner Egley raises concerns about how the Recreation & Tourism Department is spending money
– A member of the public asks about the status of a possible expansion to the sheriff’s office k-9 unit. He also asked about vacant county property that has been for rent in the Beaver Falls Human Services building and the status of voting machines.
– A member of the public spends considerable time raising safety concerns about the county’s dog park in Bradys Run Park
No department head or solicitor reports were made during this week’s work session which lasted approximately 25 minutes.