Public Comment [00:40]
Joint Sewer Authority representative discussed replacing costs of the water treatment plant.
Richard: Asked questions regarding the state of the roads and if the borough is going to do anything to fix large holes in them.
Sam: Needs new tires for a borough truck. Pricing was given and discussed.
Accept Minutes [23:45]
Mayor/Police Report [25:50]
– Mayor would like to replace the streetlights with LED lights, which cost $109.00 per pole. He stated that he would donate his mayor’s wages for the next two years to this project if the borough would match it.
Streets and Sewers [30:40]
– Issues regarding a borough park and lighting the gazebo in it were discussed.
Building Permits Report [43:25]
Finance Report [43:45]
Fire Report [44:30]
Solicitor Report [45:45]
– Told borough members that a tax rate and budget need to be decided at this meeting.
Engineer Report [49:25]
– Grant application processes were discussed.
– Current millage rate in the borough is twenty-two mills. A motion was made by the board to advertise a budget created with a millage rate of twenty-three mills, a one mill increase.