Larry A. Hicks pleaded guilty today to one felony count of “Making A Materially False Written Statement,” and will receive four years probation for providing incorrect information on an application to purchase a handgun. As part of his plea agreement with prosecutors, Hicks surrendered his handgun and will have all other charges filed against him dismissed.
Hicks was represented in the case by the Beaver County Public Defenders Office.
- County Officials Investigating Sheriff’s Handling Of Friendship Ridge Incident
- Serious Questions About Sheriff David’s Account Of Events At Friendship Ridge
- Woman At Friendship Ridge Claims Deputies Never Even Interviewed Her
- District Attorney Drops Charges After Investigation Into Friendship Ridge Incident
- District Attorney: This Case Has Almost Reached Mythical Proportions
- Judge: Man To Stand Trial Following Alleged Friendship Ridge Incident
- Friendship Ridge Suspect Out Of Jail After Community Donates Bail Money
- District Attorney’s Office Files 11 New Charges Against Friendship Ridge Suspect
- Union Takes A Stand Against Sheriff David After Clerk Files Grievance
- District Attorney Dispels Rumors Circulating About Clerk In Sheriff’s Office
- Man To Stand Trial For Lying On Concealed Carry Permit & Gun Applications
- Clerk In Sheriff’s Office Restored To Her Position Following Hearing
- Sheriff’s Deputy May Soon Be Criminally Charged Over Sworn Statements
- Sheriff’s Deputy Abandons Post – Follows Beaver Countian Taking Photographs