– Citizens wanting to talk about police issues. Claims that multiple police officers have quit in the past week and the township is struggling to keep officers on the force.
– Sarah Pannell introduces herself as running for county controller.
– Citizen concerned with logging at the upper lake.
– Beaver County Planning Commission gets subdivision approved [18:35].
Engineers Report [22:45]
– Issue with work going on at pond. Soil is being placed on a slope too steep to support it. Going to get with another engineer to work around this issue. (Zallo Plan #3 Stormwater/Road)
-Discussion about whether to allow two neighbors to link pipes on their properties to meet in a catch basin.
Police Report [31:35]
– Adopt resolution 5-2019 that puts in place minimum requirements for police officers to be hired in the township.
– Hire Chris Tessmer as a full-time police officer
Animal Control Officer [33:45]
Road Report [34:20]
– Working throughout the county in fixing soft spots on the road and parts damaged by trucks.
– Motion approved to exonerate the township tax collector for the collection of unpaid 2018 taxes.
– Purchase of a boom truck from Jerry Schaffer for $3,800.00
– Discussion over an addition to the property maintenance code ordinance.
– Franklin Township Park discussion. Another baseball field for younger children is being looked into.