– Ponds to be reviewed in preparation of MS4 Program. There will be a meeting on April 17th at 9:30 at the municipal building.
-Discussed bids for the following:
— Brady’s Run Park Mowing and Trimming
— Cost of asphalt for the 2019 road paving
— Cost of Gas/Diesel fuel for the county
– Discussion about whether to pursue quotes for license plate readers for the intersection of Sebring Road and Tuscarawas Road. Confusion if three bids are needed before a decision can be made since only two companies provide the service.
– Two Mile Run Park 2020 trails project to have a map of trails by the next township meeting.
– Information from engineer about the landslide on Gypsy Glen Road.
– New Horizon School requesting a Resource Officer.
– Discussion of zones to be changed from C1 to R1 at locations 5145, 5155, 5165 Tuscarawas Road.
– On May 1st at 7pm the board is to meet with DCED to discuss a new comprehensive plan.
Citizen asks when road paving will begin, engineer informed that they are much farther ahead than they were last year. Will begin shortly.