Department Head Reports
Department of Public Works:
– Update on concrete work to be done at the courthouse.
– Update on facility in Bridgewater
– Discussion was had about work being done in the parking lot at the courthouse, and where they would move the farmers’ market that is normally held there on the weekend.
Solicitor Report [04:25]
– Gave information regarding gathering limitations at Brady’s Run.
– While going over resolutions, it was stated that the county would receive a payment of $258,000.00 from Verizon for being charged for lines that were not in service. This issue has been tracked back to 2010.