Sunday, February 22, 2026
32.4 F
Beaver
Sunday, February 22, 2026
32.4 F
Beaver

Rossi Says He Didn’t Hack Michael See’s Website

In a brief interview with the Beaver Countian today, Incumbent Democratic Candidate for Controller David A. Rossi said he’s not responsible for the recent attack against Republican Candidate Michael See’s website. Earlier this week See announced the attack on Twitter, writing “My website got hacked today. The problem is fixed but the dirty politics of…

Keep Reading

You must be a subscriber to continue reading the rest of this article

Subscribe Now

Already a member? Log in here
John Paul
John Paul
John Paul is an award-winning investigative journalist and founder of BeaverCountian.com. He's been profiled by Vanity Fair magazine and featured in thousands of news articles, tv shows, and books. An avid adventurer, JP has traveled to all 50 states in his journey to explore our country and its people.

Latest News

Kail To Seek Reelection To State House

State Representative Josh Kail (R-15) has announced his intention to seek reelection. Kail, a 39-year-old father of 8, resides...