What can be done to promote a night life for people in their 20's in Beaver Cty?

Posted In: Countywide Happenings
  • Profile photo of ahudontnoshit
    ahudontnoshit
    on: Jan 5, 2014 at 2:19 pm #112633

please post suggestions….

SpeakTheTruthToo on: Jan 5, 2014 at 4:32 pm #112640

What exactly are you looking for? South Side type atmosphere?

Profile photo of joe15003
    joe15003
    on: Jan 6, 2014 at 10:23 am #114157

Theres really not much to do in Beaver County and to be honest I feel like there’s alot of trouble that happens in bars and club type of environments I just don’t bother to go. I am 28 about to be 29. I don’t typically go out to bars or anything like that.

Profile photo of rolex
    tbird67 on: Jan 7, 2014 at 11:40 am #115025

You and friends try good private clubs. go to pna club. aic club. turner club. vet club. elk club.serb club.lots to do. dj music. band.dance. bowling. sing karoke. shoot pool. shoot dart. win money.watch football.meet many good people. cheap drink and food. no troubles no bad people.what more you want.

Profile photo of gringo
    gringo
    on: Jan 10, 2014 at 6:17 pm #117573

noshit, instead of complaining why dont YOU promote or advance the nightlife in beaver county instead of whining like a little girl? But then again consider the fact of what your avatar is that explains it. You would be better served to us a pic of Miley Cyrus. Are you dreaming of a club where muscular, roided sweaty men rub up against each other. I wont even take a percentage of the profits.

Profile photo of purplestar
    purplestar
    on: Jan 14, 2014 at 2:06 pm #124249

Build a night club

Profile photo of ahudontnoshit
    ahudontnoshit
    on: Jan 20, 2014 at 2:03 am #131504

SILENCE GRINGO! SILENCE!!! You asinine idiot fool! Didn’t your mama teach you any manners? I thought this thru. This is your new avatar Gringo:

Profile photo of gringo
    gringo
    on: Jan 20, 2014 at 1:23 pm #131585

Ahudontknowshit,

You dont know shit, it took you that long to come up with this lame reply?
    Too busy with roided sweaty men i guess, that or watching Miley Cyrus movies.

Profile photo of ahudontnoshit
    ahudontnoshit
    on: Feb 12, 2014 at 11:57 pm #151446

Gringo,
    You bring absolutely NOTHING to the table on this forum. Why don’t you go back to your project and keep on collecting your check off my hard earned tax dollars.

I asked a simple legitimate topic question on here and we all have become dumber by reading your replies to the question. You’re dismissed maggot.

Profile photo of gringo
    gringo
    on: Feb 13, 2014 at 7:56 am #151447

Some ” forum” you have going on here shitty. how can my comments make an imbecile dumber? Plus, you don’t pay enough taxes to support even this dismissed maggot. You are right YOU don’t know shit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.